Monday, June 27, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Thursday, June 23, 2022
One reason I love samples so much is the whole 'try before you' buy thing. When I was stuck at home during the pandemic I started watching videos on YouTube. I started with the makeup videos (my daughter profited from that because I started picking up the best of the best for her to make a really fantastic makeup gift box to give her for the holidays).
That transitioned into fragrance videos. I was swayed at first to buy a few scents that SO many people raved about, only to find I didn't really care for them. Lesson learned: try before you buy. Or at least that lesson was learned after a few blind buy tries.
High quality fragrances are not inexpensive, so purchasing samples for them just makes good financial sense. For a few dollars I get to see if I like them or not. Sometimes I get very lucky and end up finding a scent that I love, and I immediately purchase the bottle. Those bottles bring me joy because I already know they're fantastic, and not regret (because I spent money on something I don't really want in my collection).
Another reason I enjoy purchasing from Royalty Scents is that they have a lot of selections to choose from, both designer and niche. It's easy to find some of those fragrances people in my online fragrance groups, or on YouTube are trying. I live in a small city, so there isn't a shopping district or mall to go to where the stores have the niche fragrances. Sometimes I travel to Palm Beach Gardens to perfume shop (they have great retail stores there) but it's not a short drive, and my life is overly occupied with work so it's challenging to get down there.
These are the fragrances in my latest order.
Can you guess which one is the fun, summer scent? LOL!
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Sunday, June 19, 2022
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Friday, June 17, 2022
Disclosure: I received sample products or a discount code to use towards the purchase of them. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Disclosure: I received a sample product or a discount code to use towards the purchase of one. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Disclosure: I received sample products or a discount code to use towards the purchase of them. All opinions stated however, are genuine and my own.
If you're still looking for Father's Day gifts, these three companies offer high quality gifts dad will love, at very affordable prices!
1. Is dad a sports guy? Does he like games? If so, Masterpieces sells quite a few games AND you can choose from many teams...NBA (who is watching the Golden State/Boston Celtics Finals?), MLB, NHL, NFL, NCAA, etc. The prices are amazing at this store as well. The two items I have showcased are both gifts that can be bought for under $20.
We chose NCAA and NFL for the dads over here.
- The Florida State Seminoles Checkers Game is great if you want to challenge dad one-on-one. The classic board game is sure to please football-loving dads, or dads who have gone to college (choose their alma mater). The particular dad this is for, is a Florida Gator... KIDDING...KIDDING, honest, I am. 🤣 This is for a Florida State Seminole through and through.
This MasterPieces NCAA Florida State Checkers Game is the classic game of checkers where the king wears a Florida State football helmet! The Florida State checkers game includes 24 Florida State checkers pieces, 8 Florida State football helmet king pieces, a 13" x 21.375" Florida State game board, 1 sticker sheet, and an instruction sheet.
- The Dallas Cowboys Team Trivia Challenge can be played with two or more players. For the dad this is going to, no one is going to be able to beat him on Dallas Cowboys trivia. It will be a good way for him to show off though. 🏈
Do you think you know the Dallas Cowboys better than anyone else? Here’s your chance to prove it with the Dallas Cowboys Trivia Challenge. Each trivia card contains 5 questions about the Dallas Cowboys. If a player answers a question correctly, they get to keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end wins. Includes 50 trivia cards with 250 team-specific questions. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
2. Noun Naturals has all of the personal care items you might need for dad. From body wash, to soap, to shampoo, and beyond, this is a company who knows how to pamper dad. I've chosen a few items from the beard care line to show you. Beards are so popular right now, and giving dad some high quality products to care for his is sure to make him smile. It's also a personal gift that no one else is going to use. And yes, it's nice to share, but sometimes dad just deserves something he can call his own.
Items shown above
- Beard Oil This natural and organic beard oil has been referred to as 'liquid gold.' Serves as conditioner, moisturizer and oil all in one. Available in 3 scents.
- Balm Get rid of the chemicals add make sure your hair and beard are right where you want them to be. All-natural balm is rich in the vitamins and minerals that help strengthen hair.
- Bamboo Beard Comb Train your hair to lie in the right direction with the bamboo wide-tooth comb. This tool can also give your beard a fuller appearance after you give it a good combing through.
- Beard Butter With Cocoa and Shea Butter, as well as several oils this organic leave-in conditioner is perfect for helping protect against brittle hair and breaking. No greasy finish, and absorbs for an all-day sheen/shine.
Dad will be all too excited if he receives Noun Natural beard products for Father’s Day. These beard & mustache grooming products will give him everything he needs to keep that beard and mustache healthy, clean, conditioned & styled. The key to having a great beard of stash is all in the oils - natural oils that is. Which your wife and kids will thank you!
Khaled Atallah, started the company after seeing the success of using hair oils on his own hair. From an early age, Khaled had thinning hair. His mother used oils on his hair nightly as a natural treatment, luckily resulting in beautiful thick hair. Once word got out, even hair lovers like Odell Beckham Junior and Korey Hess use Noun Naturals regularly. Noun Naturals beard products - Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Beard Butter, and Bamboo Wooden Comb - works to help thicken and regrow hair through a variety of concentrated oils to bolster proper hair nutrition. When your hair is properly moisturized through vital nutrients and minerals like blackseed and rosemary oils, your hair will thicken, literally! This is man’s new best friend.
3. Gourmet Gift Baskets has quite the selection of goodies. There is something any dad would love. Looking for sweet? Grab the bundt basket shown above. Looking for savory? They have that too. Fruit and nut baskets? Yep and yep. Just about any gourmet goodie package you can think of already exists and in wonderful packaging to boot. This suggestion may sound familiar, since I recently wrote about it on the blog. You can see my top 3 picks here.
These are my Top 3 Places to shop for Father's Day this year. All stores have gifts you can buy that are bound to bring a smile to the face of the special man in your life. Let dad know how special you think he is with the perfect present. You cannot go wrong with any of these options. We've gotten something from each store for the different dads in our family (two of my sons are grown with kids of their own, as is my son-in-law).
See something you like? You can make a purchase by clicking on any of the links in the product descriptions above. Happy shopping, and Happy Father's Day to all of the dads!
Disclosure: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the DVD I reviewed in this Blog Post. The opinions I share are my own.
AN ALL-NEW ORIGINAL ANIMATED FILM
FEATURING LOONEY TUNES FAVORITES
TWEETY AND SYLVESTER
IS AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL AND DVD
JUNE 14, 2022
FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Disclosure: I was given a sample product. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
Friday, June 10, 2022
Disclosure: Many thanks to TBN & CamFam Studios for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Old World Christmas®, the premier brand of Christmas ornaments in the country, today announced their search for the first ever Old World Christmas Master Decorator. The Master Decorator will not only receive the title and $2,500, but they will also star in Old World Christmas’ holiday campaign.
When you see something like this, do you think of someone immediately? I think of my daughter, a young lady who is a very talented decorator. No one else in the family seemed to get her gift of being naturally artistic, so that makes her decorating skills even more precious.
If someone you know immediately comes to mind when you read this, or you are the decorator, please check out the information for this contest is below. Entry is simple, and you may already have done all the work and you didn't even realize it (you can use photos from last year!).
Decorating and holiday enthusiasts are encouraged to upload pictures and videos of their decorations for a chance to be considered for this high honor. Entries will be excepted through June 26.
The top 10 finalists will be chosen and put to the public vote before the Old World Christmas Master Decorator is crowned on July 13.
Entries must be submitted by JUNE 26th!
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Monday, June 6, 2022
Sunday, June 5, 2022
Friday, June 3, 2022
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
As if the Colosseum wasn't spectacular enough, we rounded the corner and landed smack dab in the middle of the Roman Forum.
So many things no longer standing, but so many things that were. And I was (and still am) in awe.
This photo does not do it justice. This area was spectacular.
Have you been?