|Jet Ski or Paddle Board? Right now, my oldest grandbabe would definitely say jet ski,|
though she has recently done both (with an adult, of course)!
Little things amuse me. Right now, I'm sitting here thinking of a Would You Rather game, for adults. This is the game I hate my youngest son to bring up and try to play because it always ends up with something gross/icky coming into play. This is a grandma-rated version of the same game, and I'll keep it short. It does seem most people have a hard preference for these things though, and I think that is interesting. While some people love mustard, others hate it and only like honey mustard...deep dish, original or thin crust, mayo or absolutely not...that kind of simple, but important-to-the-person -at-the-time kind of thing.
1. The Bed. Do you prefer a blanket, quilt or comforter?
I prefer a comforter. They feel comforting to me (lol). I just like to snuggle down under a soft, multi-layered comforter and peacefully drift off to sleep. Quilts are pretty, and I might like one on display, especially if I, or someone I love, put a lot of work into making one, but when it comes to sleeping, they are not for me. Blankets have only one layer, and that is sometimes appealing to me, so they are my second favorite, but I'd take a comforter over a blanket almost every time.
2. The Hands. Do you prefer (oops, I should probably be saying, Would you Rather?) the soap you
wash your hands with to be liquid, foaming, or bar? If my hands are working-on-a-car dirty, I'd say bar soap, but that next to never happens here, not since the grown boys moved out of the house, and I think keeping a bar of soap on the sink is also messy, so that one is out for me. I really don't like foaming soap at all. I'm not sure why. Maybe it just doesn't feel sturdy enough for me. So liquid soap it is... lately I've been trying different scents (as opposed to just SoftSoap, which I really like) and Beautiful Day from Bath & Body Works is my favorite at the moment. It smells so yumscrumptialicious and it works well too.
3. Pictures or videos? It really does seem that people either prefer taking pictures, or taking videos to preserve precious memories. I like both, but I'm definitely a picture person through and through. I always say photos are my favorite souvenir (and it's true), and I have fifty-bazillion-eleven pictures of my kids and grandkids. There was a point when I thought I should slow down, but nah...hasn't happened. Though I do try to be more careful about printing twenty-eleven of them at a time (unless a new baby is here, then all bets are off, and I'm printing fifty-billion-twenty-eleven pics and loving every one of them).
4. Jewelry or not really? People seem to gravitate one way or the other towards jewelry. Either they reach for it daily, like some of us do a hairbrush (and I'm sure they reach for one of those too), or they wear it only on rare occasions. I fall into the latter category, and while I am not at all adverse to jewelry, I rarely to never consider buying it, and the same for wearing it. I'm not sure why... I like it. I just don't bother with it.
5. And to keep it short and sweet, I'll do one more... cold a/c or nope. I have two kids who keep it like the arctic in their homes and two who like it 'normal' or what I consider to be normal, which is 77-79-degrees. Too much air conditioning makes me feel like I am catching a cold. My nose even runs. I like it moderate...not too hot, not too cold, so the aforementioned temps are just right for me. Seems people have a strong opinion on this one, one way or the other.
And that's all for now. :) Answer, or don't play along... I don't mind either way. I'm just goofing around, writing this in between work I'm doing online today. :) Wishing you all a Happy Monday.