Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
So what I have done so far, is read a section of the book each day, for 30 days. I have gathered information, surveyed my followers on social media, and collected data offered to me from them on where they like to hang out online. This, and other information I have read, will prove helpful when I start to apply what I have learned on the blog.
Could it help you? If you have a website: yes! Here are some key takeaways you might consider relevant:
- By completing the 30-day challenge, you'll learn key strategies to increase your site traffic.
- "The biggest problem that most entrepreneurs have isn’t creating an amazing product or service; it’s getting their future customers to discover that they even exist. Every year, tens of thousands of businesses start and fail because the entrepreneurs don’t understand this one essential skill: the art and science of getting consumers to find you." I love this one because you can surely waste a lot of time trying to find people. Brunson's strategies teach you how to have the people authentically find you.
- In his new book Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers, entrepreneur Russell Brunson reveals the classic and foundational direct marketing techniques that will allow you to be at the front of new trends and see opportunities that are invisible to everyone else. Russell can share how to master evergreen traffic strategies in order to fill your website and funnels with your dream customers.
- I asked my oldest son if he had heard of Russell Brunson, and right away he said, yes, he had worked with his strategies via ClickFunnels. I knew my son was on top of business things, and I knew Brunson was well-known, but I was still surprised at how quickly he mentioned the ClickFunnels. Brunson is a "Best-Selling Author & CEO of $100M software company ClickFunnels. He has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books and popularized the concept of sales funnels. In 2014, Russell and partner Todd Dickerson launched ClickFunnels, which became the fastest-growing non-venture backed software company in the world."
- All pre-ordered purchases of Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers shipped May 5, 2020 and now anyone can get a copy FREE (just pay shipping and handling).
I have had a good time just breaking it down, chapter by chapter, for the last 30 days. It has helped me understand strategies that will not only help drive customers my way (or in my case, visitors) but will also help me work smarter, and not harder. The author has an amazing gift of being able to explain some of the more complex marketing strategies in ways that are easy to digest and understand. The concepts in it make good sense, and I am glad to have 'met' Brunson's style of thinking and bona fide helpful strategies to help me improve Mail4Rosey.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers by Russell Brunson.
I don't do marketing, but I know there are many ins and outs. I hope it helps you make lots of money with your online presence.ReplyDelete
Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥
There really is a lot to learn. It seems anything else, once you learn it, you're good but until then you keep going until you get the fundamentals down. :)Delete
I realy need to get this book. My traffic has been lagging lately, and I need to try something different.ReplyDelete
Russell Brunson gets great reviews on all of the books he writes, and he has a lot of people going to hear him speak. I think his strategies are solid. I liked this book.Delete
Like Sandee marketing isn't for me.
Thanks. Trying to supplement my income. :)Delete
i don't know much about marketing websites. but i definitely hope you are finding this book by brunson to be helpful.ReplyDelete
I do think it is a helpful book. I felt encouraged reading it and working on the exercises in it, so I can get ready to actually use it.Delete
Did your traffic go up? You don't mention the outcomes of your 30 day challenge.ReplyDelete
I did the exercises, surveys and data collection. I haven't started using the strategies yet. Just took the 30-day challenge to read it and get the learning part down. I will start after my grandbabe goes home. We're having some summer grandma time right now. :)Delete
I have heard so many good things about this book. I'm looking forward to reading it.ReplyDelete
I guess for me, I used to obsess about getting traffic to my social media and blog channels. These days I only use them for fun and couldn't care less about the traffic numbers. However, my bestie just started selling nail polish strips and I have been trying to coach her through her online presence and how to build up her sites to increase her sales. I bet this book would be way more informative than I ever could be. I'll have to suggest she picks up a copy and see how it helps with her self owned business.ReplyDelete
I was wondering about your traffic too. And when you mentioned 30 day challenge, I thought it was a 30 day blog challenge. LOL. I know some bloggers do that and blog every singe day. I can barely keep a 1 x per week schedule. :)ReplyDelete
I have been seeing this book and similar ones around lately. I would love to have some time to read it. My traffic could always use a boost.ReplyDelete
So, what would you change about the 30 day challenge? Did you find the strategies were useful or only theoretical as per bringing more traffic to your website?ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing about this. I will def read this book.ReplyDelete
Ooohhhh...I didn't know it was him who started ClickFunnels! I will get this book soon enough.ReplyDelete
This sounds like an interesting book. Even if I am blogging for years, there are always new things and secrets to find out about traffic.ReplyDelete
It sounds like this book has been so helpful! What a great review and tips.ReplyDelete
Super interesting. I think that this book would be a great buy for myself.ReplyDelete
Russell has a great knack for breaking down complex ideas into simple steps, and it sounds like he's taken that a step further in this book to make it a challenge ... how awesome!ReplyDelete
I've got many products by Russel Brunson during the past years. He was at the very beginning of the SEO movement. I got the book and will take a look what he's come up in it.ReplyDelete
Enjoyed reading your review and experience with it.
Oooh I've been seeing this book around and it looks like something I might need to get my hands on!ReplyDelete
Looks like an interesting book, thank you for the review.ReplyDelete
I will definitely check this book. It looks really interesting to read.ReplyDelete
these are great tips. i need more help in this area for sure.ReplyDelete
This book seems interesting, I really don't know much about marketing, so I'm sure this book would be of great help for me! Thanks for sharing this with us!ReplyDelete
I like click funnels and I’d love to hit the traffic lottery on my own website. It sounds like this book would be perfect for me.ReplyDelete
I've been seeing some posts about this book lately and I'm getting curiousReplyDelete
I heard about this book from other people and I am interested how the 30 day challenge works for you. Keep us updated.ReplyDelete
Now that summer has started my traffic seems to have dipped as well and this seems like the ideal book to learn a few tricks to kickstart it again.ReplyDelete
THis book is quite interesting and very helpful..have heard alot about this book...Thanks for sharing...glad to know about how you are doing...ReplyDelete
One of these days i may get back into marketing, quit it years back, and sounds like a winner to get some strategies.ReplyDelete
I keep hearing about this book and seeing it. I am definitely considering checking it out to increase my own traffic for sure.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing details on this publication! There are so many theories about increasing web traffic, but it sounds like this book has tried and true recommendations!ReplyDelete
First time hearing of this book. Looks like a very informative read!ReplyDelete
Marketing and promotion is difficult these days.ReplyDelete