Some samples were provided to help facilitate the review. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
1. Decorate your significant other's office space with the holiday theme.
Tiered Tray Decor Box makes this easy. In a world where Pinterest and Instagram rules, you can instantly create your own very attractive space using items from their monthly subscription box. Use the box for February to add the holiday touch to their space, and then gift them the remaining months to do with, whatever they would like (or you can buy the one month subscription only).
Imagine their surprise when they come in to work and their space is decorated with "I love you!"
In today’s world of Pinterest and Instagram, decorating your own surroundings can be intimidating. The Tiered Tray Decor Box is here to help.
Tiered Tray Decor Box is a monthly subscription box that arrives on your doorstep, inspiring you to get creative and celebrate each season. Inside you’ll find beautiful pieces to display on your tiered tray waiting for new items, or place the arrivals anywhere in your home. January’s theme is hot cocoa and February is, of course, Valentine’s Day!
At $50 per themed box (tray not included), it’s an affordable option compared to other subscription decor boxes on the market. Every shipment has a floral pick and one sign, complementing a group of beautiful items. From harvest time to springtime, the anticipation for each arrival is part of what makes this subscription so fun!
Choose from monthly, 3, 6, and 12-month subscription plans.
Boxes are shipped on the first of every month (free shipping in the U.S.).
Add a tiered tray for an additional $50.
Join the Tiered Tray Decor Facebook group and get inspiration from other members.
Also available on Cratejoy
For many of us who love decorating but need a little help, the brand is the answer we’ve been waiting for without breaking the bank!
2. Gift an Elegant Writing Utensil from Pen Heaven
There's something to be said about writing with an elegant instrument. Ballpoint pens are my favorite, but you can find anything from ballpoint, to caligraphy to fountain, and everything in between at Pen Heaven. Astonishing, to me, is the fact that you can even find feather quills and dip pens!
This is a wonderful gift idea, whether you using it to write a note and leaving the elegant pen atop of it, or atop of the included gift box, atop of the note. Who wouldn't love the grand gesture of receiving a love note and being able to keep the pen that wrote it? That is romance at its finest. Plus, the person receiving it will think of you all year long, when they use this most excellent Parker Jotter XLMonochrome Pink Gold Ballpoint Pen.
I personally love this particular color. Rose Gold is my all-time favorite color for anything. If I could find a car in rose gold, I would buy it!! It's just the prettiest shade of all-time, and it's perfect for Valentine's Day gift giving. If you like gold or black better, it comes in those color options as well.
I mention that pen only as testimony to the quality and value of items sold here. Pen Heaven is a business I have come to trust, and they certainly do know their writing utensils.
Offering a fine selection of items from pens and journals in passionate hues of red to the finest writing paper, crimson ink, and wax seal stamps, Pen Heaven promises the real deal when it comes to the written word.
3. Gourmet Gift Baskets
Gourmet Gift Baskets is always a great choice for holiday gift giving. They have a comprehensive website with literally something for everyone. The three items in the photo above are detailed individually, below:
Valentine’s Day Chai & Bundt Cakes
Send your sweet some sweets but do so in an elegant way that will show up eloquently wrapped on their doorstep. Anyone with a sweet tooth is going to love the mini bundts, and the chai tea is the perfect accompaniment. Kick your feet up on the back porch, hold your cuppa up to nature and enjoy a little treat.Send a deliciously indulgent and relaxing gift this Valentine's Day with perfect (and distinctive) pairings -- Chai and mini-bundt cakes -- double chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet. I mean, how cute is this gift, right? Perfect for women, men, grandma, grandpa -- just about anyone on your list.
Okay, so this one is for some of the kids on your list -- or the adults that never grew up and still have an incredible sweet tooth (like me). The candy stash box features fun-size candy bars and candies in a fun keepsake box. When the candy is gone, it's excellent for storing jewelry, school supplies, or anything else. Make someone feel extra special with this box of sweet treats.
4. Go gourmet...
Prospector Gourmet Popcorn that is!!!
If you are going to offer treats for your holiday gift giving, Prospector has these luscious popcorn combinations that definitely fall into the category of gourmet. As a popcorn lover myself, I can appreciate the best quality of this corn popped treat, made even better with delectables such as Belgian Chocolate Toffee or Chocolate Strawberry.
There are many flavors to choose from, and while those in the first picture have me swooning, it's the Buffalo Cheddar that's stolen my heart. A cheddar lover from way back, I enjoy a lot of different types of popcorn, but cheddar is, was, and will probably always be my most favored pick. This kind of treat is always welcome for those who love to snack (and who doesn't like to snack?). For Valentine's Day its really something special to eat.
Prospector Popcorn Helping Out Lovers Pick Out the Right Treat For Their Special Someone
Prospector Popcorn just released a Valentine’s Gift Guide for picking out the perfect tasty treat this Valentine’s season.
WHO: Prospector Popcorn is more than just a gourmet popcorn brand, but one that provides competitive and inclusive employment for people with disabilities. They sparkle and transform their passions into professions, while earning paychecks with competitive wages. Around 75% of its 125 employees self-identify with a disability.
WHAT: In line with the release of their recent Valentine’s Day Gift Guide that helps lovers find the perfect tasty treat for their special someone, patrons can also enjoy a 15% discount on their new Chocolate Strawberry Popcorn and Sweethearts Pack of 3.
WHEN: Prospector Popcorn’s Valentine’s Day promo will run from January 16, 2023 to February 14, 2023
WHERE: Popcorn lovers are free to browse Prospector’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide and avail of their special promos through the official Prospector Popcorn website.
WHY: Approximately 80% of Americans with disabilities don’t have a job. Meaningful employment is vital to a person’s mental, social, financial, and emotional health. Prospector Popcorn wants to transform the lives of people with disabilities by giving them competitive and inclusive employment opportunities. When you purchase delicious popcorn from them, you create the thousands of opportunities and interactions that fuel the Prospector's mission.
5. Kahawa 1893 Coffee
If your Valentine is a coffee lover, gift them something special by putting together a gift bag or basket with Kahaway 1893 Coffee smack dab in the middle of it. As a coffee lover myself, this would be a present that would make me very happy. If you know, you know...
Imagine the look on your Valentine's face when they open a gift baske filled with their favorite coffee blends. Trust me, as a fellow coffee lover, I can attest that nothing says "I love you" quite like a freshly brewed cup of premium coffee. So don't wait, show your loved one how much you care and surprise them with a gift from Kahawa1893 today.
Give the coffee enthusiast in your life with Kahawa 1893 coffee, which brings the rich aromatic flavors of Kenya (which produces some of the most abundant and distinctive coffee on earth!) to you. Kahawa 1893 coffee beans are grown and harvested in Kenya and roasted fresh in California by a third-generation female Kenyan coffee farmer. Kahawa 1893 is available in whole beans, ground, and convenient, eco-friendly single-serve coffee packs— coffee bags that steep within 5 minutes! Offered in a variety of blends and roasts. a black female-owned business, Kahawa 1893 supports the hardworking Kenyan female coffee farmers through its online "customer tipping" program, allowing 100% of proceeds to go directly to the female coffee producers that Kahawa 1893 works with. Kahawa 1893 matches all tips to double the impact Kahawa 1893. Available at www.kahawa1893.com, Amazon, and Target.com.
In conclusion, Valentine's Day is a special time to show your loved ones how much you care. Whether you are shopping for a significant other, friend or family member, there are plenty of affordable gift giving ideas that will make them feel special. Our top 5 favorites are highlighted here to help inspire you and make your gift giving experience more enjoyable. From the subscription service of Tiered Tray Decor Box, to the gorgeous and elegant pens at Pen Heaven, to Gourmet Gift Baskets' huge variety of edible assortments, to the delectable gourmet flavors of Prospector Popcorn, to the robust, rich coffee of Kahaway 1893, there's something for everyone. Remember, the most important thing is to make the person you're giving the gift to feel special and loved. Gift them something they love and they'll know you're paying attention. Happy Valentine's Day!
BONUS GIFT IDEAS
If you're putting together a little care package for your Valentine, or making a gift basket, here are two items I have just become familiar with and love. They would be perfect for those little extra something-somethings to put in a gift.
A. Eclat Shower Bombs. I've heard of (and have used) bath bombs but I had not yet heard of shower bombs. I guess I'm behind the times because the approval rating for these is 5-stars with over 4k reviews. I'm late to the game, but that's okay, I'm here now. These shower bombs turn your shower into a home spa. It is aromatherapy at its finest. Imagine the steam from the shower taking a scent like Vanilla Orange and filling your area with it. Sounds relaxing, right? And it is!! This is a great Valentine's Day gift because it shows you appreciate self-care for your partner. Everyone likes to be pampered every now and again, even if the they are doing the pampering themselves.
- ✅ 𝗟𝗨𝗫𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗦: Turn your shower into a spa with our 6-piece steamer set. It features soothing LAVENDER, refreshing EUCALYPTUS, relaxing ROSE and JASMINE, comforting VANILLA ORANGE and calming MINT scents. In a survey, 94% of users felt instantly relaxed, and 91% saw no colour runoff.
- ✅ 𝟰𝗫 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥-𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗥𝗢-𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟: Most brands steam-distill their oils at high temperatures (180-230°C), destroying active scent compounds. We steam distill our PURE oils at a lower temperature (60-100°C) for longer. This preserves 82% MORE FRAGRANCE COMPOUNDS.
- ✅ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦: Most other fizzers include synthetic fragrances, which have a harsh, chemical aroma. Our steamers are HIGHLY CONCENTRATED with natural oils and plant-sourced, NATURE-IDENTICAL fragrance oils for a 2X STRONGER SCENT.
- ✅ 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥-𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔: Generic steamers are loaded with fillers like silicones and mineral oils – so as they melt, they create a slippery residue that can clog drains. Our FORMULA WASHES AWAY EASILY after dissolving, leaving NO SLIPPY RESIDUE. It won’t stain your shower and is septic system-safe.
- ✅ 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡 & 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡: Many shower bombs feature synthetic ingredients like glitter to make them more appealing. But these can pollute oceans and waterway systems. Our 100% VEGAN, paraben-free shower bombs are made with non-GMO ingredients and contain no glitter, microplastics or pollutants.
- 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝟑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒: Get soft “baby feet” faster with our foot peel mask. These exfoliating foot masks don’t just moisturize: they EXFOLIATE, REPAIR, SOOTHE & HYDRATE. Our mix of 10% lactic acid and 2% salicylic acid removes dead skin from the lowest layers. 95% had smoother feet in 3 days.
- 𝟔𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄: Some foot masks are too harsh and drying. Our complex features natural emollients like oat extract and Indian pennywort. Their dual-action approach REMOVES DEAD CALLUS CELLS while also promoting and PROTECTING NEW SKIN CELLS.
- 𝟒𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆: We don’t use aggressive chemicals like lanolin in our foot peels for hard skin. Instead, we add nutrient-rich botanicals, like organic oat extract, that PENETRATE 4X DEEPER. Indian pennywort is full of amino acids, fatty acids and beta carotene – ideal for soothing tired feet.
- 𝟐𝐗 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: Pamper yourself in comfort. Our feet peeling mask FITS ALL FOOT SIZES, and each one is rip-resistant. The blend of porous fibres feels comfortable against the skin and enhances the absorption of our baby foot peel ingredients.
- 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃: Our gentle peeling foot mask is developed to be SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. It’s 100% VEGAN, and paraben-free. We third-party test every batch of our foot mask socks to ensure you get smooth, nourished feet with ZERO IRRITATION.
Lots of choices here!! We don't give gifts to each other any more. He will cook a steak and I will make an awesome dessert.ReplyDelete
Old fashioned chocolate is still a good choice, too.ReplyDelete
These are some awesome ideas! Love them - thanks for sharing your gift ideas!ReplyDelete
We don't tend to do much for Valentine's Day, but a nice gift basket looks nice. We tend to just use it as an excuse to go out for dinner xReplyDelete
These are great! I'd love the Kahawa Coffee!! Thanks for sharing this!ReplyDelete
Gift baskets are always so much fun to recieve! I love the variety of items in them.ReplyDelete
Tasty treats are always the way to my heart. I'd take a lovely pen too because you can't beat a good writing utensil!ReplyDelete
These are great ideas and not to expensive at all.:)ReplyDelete