Disclosure: The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s.
Entenmann's has a Fan Flavor Challenge going on that is easy to enter (great prizes!), and I have a giveaway here for a $25 Visa Gift Code (delivered via e-mail). Enter one or enter both...might as well while you're here. Can't win it if you're not playing, right? 😊
We are big Entenmann's fans. My grandparents bought them, my mom buys them, we buy them and my grown kids sometimes purchase them as well!! Recently we watched a show on Netflix where the one one gal was taking a box of Entenmann's Chocolate Chip Cookies over to her friend...we laughed, because we could relate. These are easy to pick up and take to a party, work (food makes co-workers very happy), or to have at home for snack-time. I take those very cookies, or the donuts you see above into work a few times a year. Co-workers always love to see them, and they sure don't last very long.
Seems like everyone has their own favorite product too, even if they like most or all of the products that Entenmann's makes. For my youngest, it's the Mini Rich Frosted Chocolate Donuts that make his heart sing. He likes the flavor, the size, and the little ring of chocolate that accumulates in the middle (making his last bite, his favorite). He likes them so much that the other day he tried to swindle one for his breakfast plate. I laughed at him, but I get it. Sometimes bakery goods do make for a tasty-good breakfast!! I didn't confirm that, but I did know what he was going to head for (to eat) the moment he got home from school. I wasn't wrong (see pic below). 😎
He opened these before he did any other thing, once he got home at the end of the day, and was making happy noises while he ate. Have I mentioned how much I love this kiddo lately? 😍
Let's talk about the sweepstakes and the giveaway (one on the Entenmann's website, and one at the end of this post).
Information about Entenmann’s Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes:
- Timed to National Donut Day on June 7, Entenmann’s is searching for its next donut variety and calling on its fans to help!
- From May 20 – June 14, 2019, donut lovers can enter the Entenmann’s Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes at www.Entenmanns.com/fanflavorchallenge for a chance to win exciting prizes, including having their donut made during the 2019 holiday season, $5,000 and a year’s supply of donuts.
- To enter, simply use the online “Flavor Maker” to choose your base, flavor, glaze and topping, and then provide a creative name for your original creation along with a summary describing why you are an Entenmann’s donut fan. Each submission (“Challenge Entry”) will be reviewed based on passion, creativity and originality by a qualified panel of judges.
- Upon completion of the Challenge Entry, fans can follow the instructions provided to share their original creation on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram to also receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry to be placed into a random drawing for a chance to win the sweepstakes grand prize: $1,000!
- For more information about Entenmann’s Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes and for official rules, visit www.Entemanns.com/fanflavorchallenge.
- Entenmann’s® Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes website
- Entenmann’s® website
- Entenmann’s® Facebook
- Entenmann’s® Instagram
- Entenmann’s® YouTube
Here is the second giveaway I mentioned
ENTER TO WIN $25 VISA GIFT CODE
Gift code sent via e-mail.
Good luck to all who enter. US entrants only.