1. It is reliable. I used to do trial-and-error on which virus protection service I wanted to use, and then I tried Kaspersky. It was everything I wanted and more. I haven't looked back since, and have had no need to try anything else. There are no crazy pop-ups, the features run all of the time and work very effectively to keep me, my computers (and other devices) and files safe. Be sure to check out their awards link, which shows you I am not the only one who thinks they are amazing. They have been racking up industry recognition for many years now, and it's easy to see why. I do trust Kaspersky.
2. It is easy to understand and operate. This is huge for me, because even though I have several degrees under my belt, I am still kind of a ditz when it comes to certain things. Understanding my electronics is one of them. I am also very busy. If something takes a long time to learn, install or use, chances are pretty high that I am going to skip out on trying them. Not even an issue with Kaspersky. Install it (super simple to do) and use it, period. It's just that easy. Even the features that you can choose to run manually are easy to do; for example, you might want to run a scan instantly for whatever reason, or check and see what has been quarantined.
3. There are many options available to purchase. Business and home features, by their very nature, require different security measures. Kaspersky has years of experience under their belt, and they understand those differences well. As such, they have thoroughly and considerately developed software to protect everyone from the home consumer, to the small, medium or very large business.
4. Kaspersky offers a plethora of services to further enhance your experience with the product. It does scan, detect and disinfect your computer continuously, and that is my favorite thing about it (those things alone make it worth the purchase). In addition to these things though, they also offer additional services to help make your time online a safer place to be. You can decrypt files with tools they have available. You can also get rid of a banner with their decryption tools and protect yourself from ransomware. They have options available such as Adaptive Security, or the Security Cloud Free which allows you remote access and control. There is a Safe Money system you can use to help protect financial transactions, and a password manager, if you opt to use it.
5. It is affordable. All of this protection comes at a very affordable price, which makes it ideal for use at home, work, or on the go.
With the holidays fast approaching, finding gift ideas that will be appreciated and used all year long is on a lot of our minds. In addition to that, many of us will also give or receive electronic devices. Offering protection for those devices just seems fitting, and there's no better way than Kaspersky, so I am adding it to the Holiday Gift Guide. Protect your purchases and the gifts you give to loved ones, by pairing those items with Kaspersky.