There are so many times when I need to use noise cancelling headphones and Sony makes a high quality, wireless pair, the Sony Wireless Headphones (WH-1000XM3) sold at Best Buy, that is really hard to beat. I know when I'm on the treadmill or stair climber I like my workout to be intense. If the women around me are having a conversation that goes on loudly and forever, my concentration is tapped and I don't like it, not one bit. I understand the need to socialize, and hey, got a friend you're taking with you to the gym? More power to you! But some of us need it to be quiet to concentrate fully on our workout (raising both hands in the air and jumping up and down over here), so in order to make us both happy (the Chatty Kathys and me), noise-cancelling headphones that are wireless, are definitely in order.
Sony makes this wonderful WH-1000XM3 model that has considerations galore to love adore (and I do). In fact, as I'm looking at these, I'm thinking of my oldest son who is a runner, myself because I've just started working out fiercely at the gym, my daughter because she loves music, my 2nd oldest because he's a gamer, and my youngest who uses headphones for school, music, games and more! In fact, I'm thinking these might be the perfect gift idea for each and every single one of my kids, and for me!
Below are some of my favorite features of these headphones, and I'm willing to guess some or all of these may be perks for you as well.
- Proprietary HD noise-cancelling processor QN1 that makes them top-of-the-line for blocking out sounds around you.
- Powerful 1.57" drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40 kHz.
- With a huge 30 hours of battery life, you'll have enough power even for long trips away.
- All day comfort: Soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear pad contact for a stable fit. And with a lighter weight design, your music/audio is the only thing you'll notice all day.
Now here are some features you will never know you needed, but won't want to live without once you get to experience them with these Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphones:
- Activate your Google Assistant with a simple touch. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal assistant, always ready to help. Simply press and hold the noise-cancelling button and ask your phone's assistant something while pressing.
- Hands-free calling. Everything is at your fingertips. Answer hands-free phone calls with a double tap - or change tracks, adjust the volume and make calls by touching or swiping the panel.
- The ability to stop the noise-cancelling feature so you can communicate without taking your headphones when needed.
- 5 minutes of charging gives you 5 hours of playback. That's amazing for the gym, travel and more, where you may not have a lot of time to get a charge going, but you know you're really going to need your headphones.
They also fold compactly and have their own case for storage, making them great for many things, but again perfect for the gym (it's also on my radar for travel! Imagine an international flight without having to recharge the whole entire time!! Just the thought makes me giddy, but since my schedule isn't allowing for travel at the time, that's a thought for another day).
These headphones have undoubtedly been very carefully and considerately crafted, and it shows. To learn more and/or purchase a pair of your own, visit the Best Buy website.