As a blogger, as a mom and as someone who gets a lot of satisfaction out of taking a picture that turns out great, I am very excited to announce that Best Buy is offering both paid Photography Work Shop Tours and Free In-Store Photography Workshops. The new Best Buy photography workshop tours will take place in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City, and Minneapolis on July 28, 2018. There will also be tours October 20th, 2018 and January 19, 2019!
1.) NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours - for Intermediates
- Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
- These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
- You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
- At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
2.) Free In-Store Photography Workshops - for Beginners
- Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
- Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
**(please add to all posts) Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
3.) All of this is possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
- It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
-They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
- There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store
I'm excited to hear about these workshops and think we'll be registering for the one in NYC in January, 2019 if it falls on the dates we will be there. Yikes, next year is not too far off, is it? We've already got a trip planned for next year. If you live close to one of these cities, be sure to share the word!! This is something everyone who likes to take pictures will be able to enjoy!! I know I'm looking forward to hearing more about them and I bet they're going to be a huge success!! What a fun way to get to know your camera better, meet others who love to take pictures and improve your photography skills!!