What in the world is this that tastes so Lovely? Sorry, I just couldn't resist the easy pun. Once you taste these sweet treats though, you'll know how they got their name! I am not kidding when I say this is one of the best lines of candy I have ever tried. This is not a sponsored post, and I rarely ever do affiliate links (only if a campaign requires it and if so, I notify the reader immediately). I am just telling you about my experience with the brand because I honestly love it! It's way better than the traditional candy you find in grocery/departments stores (way better) and it's made more thoughtfully too (see this story behind the company here).
My personal favorite was the Sea Salt Caramels, which I opened right away. I'm not going to lie, when I see all of the 'good food' labels on a product, such as Gluten Free, I do wonder how the taste is going to be. The spoiler alert above tells you I had nothing to worry about. The caramels, like everything else in the lot, are delicious. They're soft (I hate the caramels that feel like they're tearing up your teeth) and have just the right amount of salt to make them uber interesting. There is a caramel apple version available too, that doesn't have salt.
If you have a bent for sweet and salty together, like I do, the pretzel balls in milk or dark chocolate are going to be a big hit with you. The beautiful thing is the chocolate!! It doesn't taste manufactured and preservative-filled (oh wait, because it isn't!), it just tastes naturally clean, and pure and oh yeah, delicious! I honestly like the flavor of this better than I like the flavor on the treats at our local chocolate factory, and that's saying a lot.
If chocolate is not your thing (*gasp*) or you just like to mix it up with something fruity when you have a sweet tooth, they have a selection of items for that too. My son loves the chewy candies (similar to starburst but far softer, which I appreciate) and the honey gummies are perfect for me to dole out to the little ones in the family, when they come to visit.
Lovely Candy Company produces delicious small batch, premium quality confections that are free of gluten, high fructose corn syrup, and artificial colors and flavors. Please let me know if we can send you samples of any of the below:
- NEW! Lovely Organic Chewy Candies: These delicious individually wrapped chewy candies are vegan, non-GMO and free of gluten and artificial ingredients.
- NEW! Lovely Organic Hard Candies: These delicious candies are prefect to keep in your purse or your on-the-go bag. Available in original and tropical flavors.
- NEW! Lovely Organic Lollipops: This 40-count bag of lollipops perfect for sharing! These pops are free of gluten, gelatin, artificial ingredients and high fructose corn Syrup. Yum!
- Lovely Honey Gummies: the first gummy candy that features honey (not sugar) as its first ingredient. Made without gelatin and peanut free, these are a fan favorite since they were introduced last year!
- Lovely Juicy Chews™ Fruit Chews –These all-natural fruit chews are made with real fruit bits and do not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
- Lovely Gluten-Free Licorice – Delicious, all-natural bites of a classic candy but without gluten, artificial ingredients or high fructose corn syrup. The first candy offered by the company comes in black, cherry & strawberry.
- Lovely Gluten-Free Pretzel Balls – A perfect combination of sweet and salty, these gluten-free treats come in dark chocolate, milk chocolate and salted caramel.
THERE IS A GIVEAWAY!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are in the US, you can enter to win a random assortment of Lovely Candy. If you're going to enter only one giveaway today, I recommend this one. Learn more about the product by visiting here. You can also follow along on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest.