Last year, the third of my four children graduated from high school. It was a big deal. When you have once in a lifetime moments...and high school graduation definitely qualifies, you want to commemorate that with quality keepsakes, such as the perfect announcement photographs, top-of-the-line invites, premium quality thank you cards (that people do keep!), etc. Basic Invites understands that, and just as their name suggests, they have all of the basics when it comes to your specialized stationery, covered.
Make the milestone in your son or daughter's life extra special! These are the kinds of things (whether they realize it or not right now) that they will cherish for a lifetime. In fact, before you send even one announcement or invite out, be sure to take one aside to tuck in their 'baby box,' photo album, or somewhere else for safe keeping. It is something they WILL appreciate now, and in their years to come. I know these are just the kind of unique graduation invitations I will be using for my own (college) graduation celebration in May.
What Makes Basic Invite Different?
1. Basic Invite is one of the few websites that will allow you access to unlimited color options, with instant previews online. Once you choose your design, you can change any and every element on your item with over 180 different color options available, so you have control of the design and overall appeal, right down to the tiniest detail.
I absolutely love this option. I can't count the number of items I have created items online with other companies, only to be 'mostly pleased' but still wishing I could have tweaked it just a bit with options that were not editable. That is NOT the case with Basic Invite. Edit away, and make sure your announcements, cards, and so on and so forth look exactly the way you envisioned.
Custom Sample Before Delivery
2. When you design at Basic Invite, you can get a printed sample of your actual invitation before you commit to buying. This allows you to seeing how it looks in print, and get a feel of the material it is printed on, before you order! Talk about having faith in your products! This is a most excellent feature from Basic Invite, and is one of many great satisfaction considerations that instantly sets them aside from the competition.
Select Your Envelope Color Too!
3. Have you ever gotten to the end of your custom stationery item, and then come to realize you only have a plain white envelope option to mail it in? While that is all well and fine in most cases, when you are mailing or hand-delivering an invite, announcement or thank-you card, it's nice to have something extra special to help mark the occasion. Basic Invite has over 40 different colors of envelopes, which means your correspondence will stand out, even before it is opened. All envelopes are Peel & Seal too. If you've ever sent out a bunch of mail at one time, I need not say more. ;)
4. Basic Invite has a super convenient and very helpful service, that allows you to request a mailing address from friends and family by sending a link to social media accounts that you specify. As recipients fill those in, the information all goes to your Basic Invite address book, making organization a cinch. No more thumbing through an address book only to find you haven't updated it with a new address for someone you'd like to send something special to via mail. You can select those addresses as you wish, during the design process.
5. If you love foil, Basic Invite has foil options galore! Choose from silver, gold or rose gold (I love rose gold!!) on any of their designs. You can also choose to have items flat or raised. If you find yourself typing out thank you card graduation online one too many times, because you want your thank you cards to be as special as your invites or announcement, then look no further because the "perfect" you are looking for is here. You can get not only your announcements on foil, but you can get your thank you's printed on it as well (or do one on print and the other on foil, really the options are abundant and entirely up to you!).
There's a Discount!
It is definitely the season to start planning for upcoming graduations, be they high school or college. I myself have a college graduation coming up in May. Though I will not be attending the ceremony (it's in Nebraska and too far for family and friends to come), I will still be making cards to commemorate the occasion and invite them to a celebration. Of course, the invites will be perfect and lovely because I'll be using Basic Invite. That's one less task for me to have to worry about, and I certainly appreciate it.
Order now and save 15% off of all orders
with the coupon code: 15FF51
Learn more by visiting the Basic Invite website. You can also follow along on their social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.