Aromatherapy has come home. And this ancient Ayurvedic medicine practice, which harnesses the health and wellness powers of pure essential oils, has never looked better, thanks to the new GuruNanda™Rosegold Tower Oil Diffuser. This lightweight, stylish device has an elegant rose gold-colored finish and a sleek silhouette. It disperses a fine mist into the air containing molecules of essential oil that have the power to calm, relax, uplift, or invigorate depending on which oil is used. The diffuser’s soft, soothing color-changing LED light adds a special visual element to the experience.
· The latest sophisticated yet easy-to-use aromatherapy diffuser from GuruNanda
· Brings a touch of rose gold – a popular hue in fashion and jewelry and even in electronic devices – into the home
· A convenient and affordable way to enjoy aromatherapy at home or in the workplace
· A natural “air freshener” that provides a pure and healthy alternative to traditional chemical-based room sprays
· To Use:
o Simply fill with water and add a few drops of one of your favorite GuruNanda Essential Oils* (Two are included with the diffuser)
· How it works:
o The ultrasonic diffuser creates vibrations that are carried to the surface of the water where the oil is floating
o The oil is broken down into nano particles and then diffused into the air, filling any home or office environment filling any home or office environment with an aromatic fragrance, while providing the relaxing, calming or energizing effects of the particular essential oil you have chosen
o The diffuser will not heat the oil/water mixture, so that the full therapeutic and restorative properties of the chosen oil remain intact
· Also features a soft, color-changing LED light that adds a soothing visual element to the aromatherapy experience
· Water capacity: 100 ml.
· Automatically shuts off when water level is low (after about 4 hours)
· Chose from 2 modes of operation: continuous (up to 3.5 hours) or intermittent (up to 7 hours)
· Available for purchase at www.GuruNanda.com or in stores (I recently saw one at Walgreens!).