Here in Florida, we do need sunscreen year-round, but if you're in a 'cold state' you still need it too. Harmful rays from the sun can penetrate any time of year, even when it's cold outside. And if you're a woods enthusiast in the cooler weather, like we were when we lived up north, you're definitely going to love that this one also has bug repellent!
More reasons to love it? See the check list below.
- Uses Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended IR3535®
- Contains aloe leaf extract and Vitamin E. Pleasant fragrance. PABA- and Paraben-free.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes). Proudly made in the USA.
- America's #1 selling combination sunscreen-and-insect-repellent and the first mass-marketed fusion of sunscreen with insect repellent.
- BullFrog Mosquito Coast Sunscreen SPF 30 with Insect Repellent Continuous Spray. 6 oz. MSRP $10.99.
- BullFrog Mosquito Coast Sunscreen SPF 30 with Insect Repellent Pump Spray. 4.7 oz. MSRP $9.99.
Learn more by visiting the BullFrog website. You can also follow along on Facebook and/or Twitter.