Apple Melon Juice
|Apple Melon Juice|
Recipe Credit: HUROM
- 1 and ¼ cup of melon cubes
- 2/3 cups of apple
- ½ cup of bok choy
- ½ cup of sliced celery
Using a peeler, peel the melon's rind. Wash celery and bok choy and remove seeds from apple. Cut into appropriate sizes. Insert the ingredients into your juicer by alternating their order. Enjoy! Pour over ice if desired.
Crisp Apple Donuts
|Crisp Apple Donuts|
Recipe Credit: Sparkling Ice
For The Donuts:
- 1 cup Crisp Apple Sparkling ICE
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ¾ cup all purpose flour
For The Cinnamon Sugar:
- 1½ cups Splenda Sugar Blend
- ½ cup ground cinnamon
- Part 1: Making the donut dough
In a mixer, cream the butter and sugar together, on medium high speed for approximately 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time until combined. Slowly pour in the milk and half of the Sparkling ICE to the mixing bowl. With the mixer on slow speed add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until just combined. The dough should look shaggy. Slowly pour in the remaining amount of Sparkling ICE on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Part 2: Dough storage
Tear 2 pieces of parchment paper the size of a baking sheet. Line the first piece of parchment on a clean baking sheet and heavily dust with flour. Turn out the dough onto the floured parchment and press evenly till its about 3/4 inch thick. (If the dough seems too sticky flour your hands before pressing.) Lightly flour the top of the dough and place the second piece of parchment over the dough. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Part 3: Frying donuts
In a deep frying pan, heat enough oil to come up 2 inches from the bottom to 375 degrees using a candy thermometer. Gently peel the top piece of parchment off the dough. Using a floured donut cutter, punch out dough and place in hot oil. Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes or until light brown. Adjust the heat if needed. Scoop on paper towel lined baking tray.
- Part 4: Finishing donuts
Combine cinnamon and splenda in a large bowl. While the donuts are still warm, toss with cinnamon and splenda mixture until evenly coated. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Munk Pack's Apple Quinoa Cinnamon Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze is a delicious combination of apple cinnamon flavored oatmeal mixed with quinoa. This ready-to-eat oatmeal is packed with wholesome whole grains & real fruit bites!
- Welch's Apple Orchard Medley Fruit Snacks mix granny smith apples, golden apples and red apples with a hint of pear and apricot to create the delicious taste of apple in every bite. Welch's Fruit Snacks are made with REAL fruit and are Fat-Free, Gluten-Free and contain no preservatives.
- Viki's Cinnamon Apple Granola is a blend of gluten-free oats, organic honey, and unsweetened coconut, mixed with dried sweetened apples, raisins and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Viki's Foods never adds refined sugar, fillers, or preservatives!
- Celebrate National Apple Month with Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple, an excellent soda alternative that is slightly carbonated with B-Vitamins, Vitamin D and antioxidants. This light and refreshing beverage contains Zero Calories, Zero Carbs, is Gluten Free, and Sodium Free.
- T-fal's Ingenio Apple Wedger will make celebrating National Apple Month easier than ever! With extended blades, the T-fal Ingenio Apple Wedger delivers a crisp, clean cut straight through the apple skin to create the perfect apple wedge for you or your child. This handy tool also features elevated handles to keep your knuckles safe as well as a safety cover for storage.