Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions stated are genuine and my own.
7th Heaven makes a Creamy Coconut Face Mask that is the perfect way to celebrate World Coconut Day on September 2nd!
This mud mask, which features coconut water, is the ultimate for helping to refresh thirsty skin. The two key ingredients are the coconut water I just mentioned, and Shea Butter, which helps protect and nourish your skin, acting as a barrier to help prevent moisture loss.
- Other ingredients include pressed shea nut, ground cocoa and pulped coconut
- After use, skin is hydrated and supple, never stripped of natural oils or tight
- Comes in single-serve pouches; perfect for travel
- MSRP $1.99 for a generous single 0.5 oz use
- Available for purchase at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Harmon Discount and Kmart
- Cruelty-free, member of BUAV/Leaping Bunny and PET
Fun Fact: There's a mini-timer on their website, so you know exactly when it's time to wash or peel off your mask (depending on the type of mask you get).
The coconut mask doesn't leave your skin tight or stripped of natural oils. In fact, it's so gentle that I let my ever-curious almost ten-year-old son try it out this time. He sees me and my friends or our family trying out these masks, and is always curious. This time I let him do one and he was deeelighted. He makes me laugh. His natural curiosity for everything makes life so fun (I can affectionately say he's a real goofball). :)
I featured this particular mask because it's perfect for the upcoming holiday (World Coconut Day), but please know that 7th Heaven has a huge variety of masks (so many varieties/types) for you to try. I've got my eye on the Face Mask Bucket. That'd be a perfect gift to give my BFF for her birthday! Be sure to visit their website to check them out. You can also follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter.