This is not your grandmother's coffee pot, but OH how I bet she'd love it! If your grandmother was like mine, coffee was prone to be running any time of the day or night. As a child, I didn't 'get' it but now as an adult, I surely do. With the holidays coming on like a freight train (and I say that as delicately as possible because I do very much love the holidays), it's time for me to move away from the single-serve brewer and bring out the Krups Savoy Thermal ET351 Coffee Brewer. Why? Because a). the house is going to be full of people, which means coffee will be flowing day and night, and b). Krups is amazing... the warming carafe alone makes me a very happy woman, but more about that later.
So...why do I love Krups? Let me count the ways... and since it is the season of Christmas, I'll do so by voicing 12 reasons (in the spirit of the 12 Days of Christmas and all).
1. The quality. Krups has been around for a long time. It's known for the quality of its products. There is a reason for that, and it is my favorite one of all. If you are going to sink money into a quality coffee pot, you want to ensure it is going to be well spent on something that is going to work right and last a good long while!
2. You don't have to buy filters. This model comes with a removeable gold-tone filter, which is easy to clean and filters the coffee through like a charm.
3. The LED panel is easy to read.
4. There is a user-friendly knob to adjust temperature. No need to read a fifty page manual to figure
out how to use it, which is good because that means I'll actually get to use it. I don't have time to leaf through a big instruction booklet.
5. Capacity. The brewer holds 12 cups. If however, you prefer a smaller batch, then it has a small-batch function to ensure you are getting the maximum flavor (likewise there is a bold setting if you want to use it for the full pot).
|The insulated stainless steel carafe keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours!|
don't have to worry about your coffee pot turning off, and you being left with cold brew when you
mosey on into the kitchen to get a refill. The same goes for your guests, if you are entertaining.
7. The carafe has an extra large opening so it's easy to get in there and clean it up.
8. There is an auto-on feature. That means you can wake up to your coffee already brewing, or time
it just right so it gets the after dinner coffee going when you want/need it.
9. There is a pause-and-serve function so you can pour coffee while it's still brewing. I know,
sometimes you just can't wait. ;)
10. The water level is easy to see from the front of the coffee pot.
11. It comes with a filter to ensure you get/serve the best cup of coffee, every single time.
12. It has a lovely design, being brushed stainless steel on the face, inside of a black body. That
means it looks sleek on most any counter top.
I love everything about my new Krups coffee maker. But... I knew that I would. :)
This makes a perfect gift idea for anyone who entertains, enjoys coffee, or is ready to upgrade from a different type or an older pot. It also might make an excellent new addition to your kitchen as well.
You can learn more about Krups and all of the awesome items they make by visiting their website. You can also follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter.