The New Year Menu for our party this year was easy!! We had family over from out of state, and family from all over the state in to visit. What a blast. And what an easy way to feed everyone too, with the Old World Flatbreads and sauces from Rustic Crust. Making pizza pies was as easy as everyone throwing on their favorite toppings, waiting the short amount of time for their flat bread to bake, and pulling up a paper plate to the outside table to eat (no dishes, good weather, fun times).
The flavors on the Old World Flatbreads entice, and the overall favorite of the day for our family turned out to be the Sea Salt & Basil Ciabatta. I liked this one, but it wasn't MY personal favorite. :)
The Crispy Italian Thin Crisp looked good too, and no time was lost in this flavor of flatbread getting eaten. This was a favorite of the kids because it didn't have that ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww stuff on it. ;) Never mind kids, you don't know what you're missing. :)
For me, it was the Cheesy Herb Pizza Crust that got the winner's bell, the blue ribbon, the accolades and support. :) This subtly flavored crust really hit the spot for me. A little sauce, and a sprinkling of jalepenos, (oh yes, I do love a piece of pizza with some kick) and I was a happy girl.
Old World made it easy with their Pizza Sauce 3-pack. Just a little snip to the plastic package inside, and we had instant, easily portable sauce that was ready to go.
With party food this easy to make, why wouldn't you entertain more often?
All Rustic Crust ready-made crusts are:
· Made using traditional, Old World baking methods: Hand formed and double proofed for flavor
· Use delicious, all natural ingredients: Select herbs and spices, no GMOs or artificial ingredients
· Healthy for the whole family: Unbleached whole grain flours, no trans fats and no added sugar
· Convenient ready-made pizza crusts that are ready to enjoy in minutes
· Oversized Rounds for extra value
· Made in the USA