This time of year makes me happy for a lot of reasons. One of them is Christmas music! I love to sing it, play it, rock it any time of the year, but during the season I'm legit and can really crank it. Today I received a Brian Setzer Orcestra CD in the mail, and I immediately popped it into the player and danced all over the place with my kids. Orchestra music takes me way back. My very first concert, many many moons ago was an orchestra (I went with my grandmother). I loved it then, and I love it now, so this CD made me happy.
PledgeMusic, the frontrunner in the direct-to-fan platform is excited to announce the release of a new Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas (BSO) album entitlednRockin' Rudolph, along with a special numbered and limited edition Deluxe Box Set to accompany it.
Like all other PledgeMusic campaigns, fans and pledgers will have access to behind the scenes content, track premiers and even a look into the production of the record through exclusive pics and studio videos, with the AccessPass that comes with all pre-orders. Plus, pledgers will have access to a few limited-edition items for pre-order as well.
Each Rockin' Rudolph Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set is numbered, and includes:
- Brand New Rockin' Rudolph album on CD
- Commemorative Sheet Music / Guitar Chart to "Nutcracker Suite" ~ just as Brian reads on stage!
- Custom Brian Setzer Die-cut Christmas Tree Ornament (3" tall, alloy metal)
- Brian Setzer's Own Murray's Pomade (Hair Product)
- Commemorative BSO "Martini Logo" Stainless Steel Guitar Pick
- BSO Christmas Album Cover Drink Coasters
- Six Polaroid-style BSO Concert Photos
- "Live in Nashville" 10×10 print
- Reusable 8GB USB Credit Card w/ Extras, including:
- Hi-definition .wav files of full 12-track Rockin' Rudolph album
- 2 New Bonus Instrumental Tracks Not Included on Album: "Deck The Halls" & "Little Drummer Boy"
- Album Cover Rough Sketches by Artist Derek Yaniger
- Brief Behind-the-scenes video footage of BSO's Rockin' Rudolph recording session at the House of Blues studio in Nashville, TN.
- "Jingle Bells" - Live Performance by BSO (previously released)
- "Nutcracker Suite" - Live Performance by BSO (previously released)
- Behind-the-scenes look at Brian writing entire big band arrangement from scratch (previously released)
To purchase visit: www.pledgemusic.com/projects/thebriansetzerorchestra
ABOUT BRIAN SETZER
Iconic guitarist, songwriter, vocalist and 3-time Grammy-award-winner, Brian Setzer, is a "Musician's Musician" credited with continually taking chances with innovative and daring musical styles, while single-handedly resurrecting two forgotten genres of music (rockabilly in the '80's and swing in the '90's). Along the way, he has scored chart-topping hits, sold 13 million records and received the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award throughout his decorated career as founder/leader of the Stray Cats, his 18-piece Brian Setzer Orchestra, and as a solo artist. He is consistently cited as one of the world's greatest living guitarists, and has a best-selling, extensive line of elite Gretsch signature model guitars bearing his name. Brian appeared in the 1987 film, La Bamba, portraying rockabilly pioneer Eddie Cochran. In 2002, Brian earned the privilege of being one of the few musicians to be animated in an episode of The Simpsons, alongside Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Tom Petty. That same year, Setzer was personally requested to induct Chet Atkins into the 17th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2014, Setzer received the distinct honor of being asked by the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, D.C. to donate a replica of his original 1959 Gretsch 6120 "Stray Cat" guitar, joining an elite collection of musical instruments at the museum including Dizzy Gillespi's trumpet and John Coltrane's saxophone.
PledgeMusic is the number one community of artists and fans that believe in a better way to make, enjoy and buy music.
PledgeMusic was named as one of The Worlds Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Music for "Helping artists and fans get what they want". - Fast Company