|5 lucky winners are going to get the drawstring backpack and some dental hygine goodies!|
|This fun backpack is perfect for back-to-school!|
- Utensil Trays. Utensil trays can hold more than just kitchen utensils. Place a tray in your bathroom for organized, sanitary toothbrush, toothpaste and floss storage.
- Shoe boxes. It can be difficult to find the mouthwash when it’s thrown in with everything else. Give your shoe boxes another life and fit them into the cabinets and drawers for more compartmental storage.
- Towel Bars. The back of your bathroom door can be used for drying and hanging multiple towels. To use this space efficiently, install towel bars vertically below each other.
- Book shelves. Backpacks are likely to hit the ground once the children come home from school. A book shelf can serve as multi storage space for shoes on the bottom shelf and backpacks on the top.
- Mason Jars. Mason jars are good for liquids, but they’re even better for writing utensils! Place a mason jar on each office desk to track all the pencils during the school year.
- Picture Frames. It can be hard to keep the house tidy if we don’t remember what to tidy up! Write on a picture frame with a dry erase marker to keep track of your family’s ‘to-do’ list and dental appointments.
I love the tips, and I'm digging out a Mason Jar momentarily to store all of my wayward pens, highlighters, pencils, etc. The whole Mason Jar look is pretty trendy right now too, so I think I'll add a chalk label to one and make it a permanent pen storage space. I might even pull out two and make one for pretty fresh posies (my granddaughter picks them for me often). :)
Do you have any tips of your own to add, or great ideas you want to share? If so, by all means, please add them in a comment below.
And don't forget to enter the giveaway!! Big thanks to Great Expressions! Be sure to visit their website, and follow along on Facebook and/or Twitter. US entrants only.