You've got loved ones coming over that you haven't seen in awhile, and you want to serve a spectacular meal to honor the day. You also want to visit. Unfortunately, the cook seldom gets to visit as thoroughly as everyone else, because they are tied to the kitchen. With HoneyBaked Ham, that doesn't have to be the case.
The sides are awesome (and precooked too!). You simply heat and eat! There are a ton of great sides to choose from, including Potatoes Au Gratin, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Orange Basil Glazed Carrots, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, etc. We selected stuffing and macaroni and cheese. Those are two household favorites here. I know, not everyone eats stuffing with their ham, but if it's a holiday meal, my family wants the dressing on the table.
If you're looking to create a meal that is scrumdiliumptious from start to finish, in just a fraction fo the time that you're used to, HoneyBaked is the way to go. Did I mention clean-up with pre-cooked items is a breeze too? Spend time with your loved ones, not with your kitchen. ;)
HoneyBaked has a wide variety of delicious options to create your perfect holiday dinner.
- A classic HoneyBaked Ham, Whole Turkey or Turkey Breast:
- Bone-In Half Ham (7-12 lbs., Serves up to 20)
- Quarter Ham (4.5 – 7 lbs., Serves 6-10)
- Boneless Ham (Approx. 4 lbs, Serves 8-10)
- Whole HoneyBaked Ham (13-16 lbs., Serves up to 30)
- Ham Slices (available by the pound)
- Whole Turkey (11-13 lbs., Serves 10-12)
- Roasted or Smoked Turkey Breast (Approx. 3 lbs., Serves 6-8)
- Heat & Share Sides: As the name implies, all you have to do is heat them right in the package, then share with your lucky guests. And with so many to choose from, it's easy to make everyone happy, but you definitely cannot pass up the signature Sweet Potato Soufflé.
- Dessert of your choice
From now until 1/11/15 you can enter to win a $25,000 HoneyBaked Kitchen Makeover when you buy a Ham and Turkey Breast bundle.
Donate $1.00 to Feeding America during checkout at the register of any HoneyBaked store. $1.00=10 Meals!