The repeat delivery service that Petco offers would be such a convenience for my in-laws who live out in the country. They are getting up there in age, and we live in a state that has very inclement driving in the winter. They also have two dogs that I think should have been named Mutt & Jeff, but they didn't get them at the same time, so that didn't happen. ;) One dog is very large, and the other is teeny tiny (some of you might remember the Wordless Wednesday post I put up when they bought their littlest one a doggie car seat, lol!). To say they love their pets is an understatement; their pets are family!
|My in-laws have two dogs. |
The little one likes car rides, so they bought him a car seat. ;)
Petco's repeat delivery system would be so wonderful for them any time of year, but most especially during the winter months when the driving here in our state can be oh so challenging. The service is easy! First, you order the items you would normally buy. They carry pet food, pet treats, vitamins & supplements, pest control, cages, etc. (literally anything at all you could want and/or need for most any kind of pet). They also carry all of the brand names that you know and trust. Then you schedule your delivery and wait for it to promptly arrive.
What are the other cool things you should know about Petco's Repeat Delivery Service?
- Pricing is always the lowest available online at the time it ships (that means if a sale pops up after you've ordered, but before your item goes out for delivery, you get the lower price).
- Up to 15% off of qualified orders when you use repeat delivery
- Set your own delivery schedule (easily modify as needed)
- Schedule items to ship at different times (based on how much or little you use them).
- Free S&H on orders over $49
- Large inventory of items for all kinds of pets
- Cancel at any time!
I think it's an awesome subscription idea. No more carrying heavy bags or cases if you have a big animal or buy in bulk, no more awkward transport for large items, you get the best price, and the items are all top-quality. This subscription service is just win-win-win!
You can learn more about Petco and their great repeat delivery service by visiting their website here. You can also follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter.