Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to pick up. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Look for the sales. The prices on back to school items are notoriously low this time of year, and even more so as school edges closer. Pay attention to the circulars and sales and you're bound to come out ahead in savings.
3. Clip coupons for the products you need. Coupling coupon savings with sale prices can really have you cutting costs this year, and is worth the little bit of effort. You can look for coupons in many places, including online or in the Sunday newspaper.
4. Check with the schools to know what exactly it is your child needs. Getting a huge set of markers for more than half off of the original price might seem great at the time, but if your child won't be aloud to bring them to class, it's not really a deal at all.
5. Purchase a little extra to store away while the prices are so good. Last year we found brand name glue sticks for a quarter and we stocked up. All throughout the school year my son was set, and what we had left I donated to his class half way through the school year.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Mail4Rosey is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!