Random things I've learned in the last 48 hours:
- Using the crock pot to make dinner will allow me to meet a deadline for school (way less time in the kitchen, and way way waaaaay less mess to clean up).
- Even if I use a crockpot, and I have a deadline, hubby is still going to want me to serve him his dinner, "I'm about ready for that dinner now."
- If I tell the kids, "Look, it's snowing!" while I'm standing outside on the porch, they're going to come running out w/o their coats on, to catch snowflakes on their tongue before I get inside (no matter how old they are).
- If my car door freezes, I don't know how to get in the car!
- My Kindergartner thinks it's extremely funny to watch mommy climb over the car seats to get to the driver's seat because she can't open the driver's side door.
How about you? Learned anything new lately?