Welcome to the Give Thanks Rachael Ray Cookware Event!
Every time I see Rachael Ray's cooking show, I want to try out her garbage bowl and her pans! I love the bright orange color, and trust her judgment on styling the cookware. I've given a set away as a Christmas gift, but I've never gotten around to trying them myself. Maybe I'll slip some not-so-subtle hints around the house that I suuuuuuuure want to try these myself. It is officially the holiday season now, so maybe someone around here will take note. ;) Fortunately for a blog reader, one person is going to win their own set to do their holiday cooking in, and maybe it will be you!
Special thanks to our lovely co-hosts Capri's Coupons, Swank Savings, and My Vegan Gluten Free Life!
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Includes: 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 3-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 6-qt. Stockpot with Lid, 8.5" Skillet, 1-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 10" Skillet
- Features: Clear Glass Lid, Riveted Handle, Nonstick Coating
- Pan-Pot Material: Porcelain
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Lid Material: Glass
- Finish: Enameled
- Baking cooking surface: Nonstick
- Care and Cleaning: Oven Safe up to 350 degrees, Hand-wash Only
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
One lucky reader will receive a Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10pc Set!
Giveaway ends November 15th at 11:59pm, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Mail4Rosey is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.