The Kindle is one of the most popular ways to read a book these days, and even public libraries are recognizing this, with many of them offering the opportunity to 'borrow books' by having them temporarily uploaded to the device (cool, huh?). AND with the holidays coming up, the Kindle makes a really great gift idea (especially for the person who loves to read, or the person for whom it may be a challenge to find the perfect gift). In addition to books, the Kindle Fire also offers a TON of other features, such as the viewing of TV shows, music, magazines, and the opportunity to play various games, just to name a few.
This Kindle Fire Giveaway is sponsored by SavingStar and brought to you by Madame Deals Media. **Powered by Mommy Needs Her Coffee and Madame Deals**
About Our SponsorSavingStar helps you save money on groceries without the hassle of clipping or printing coupons. Over 2 million people use SavingStar. Here’s why:
- Free and easy to use
- Deals linked to your grocery and drug store loyalty cards at 25,000 stores nationwide
- New savings every week on brands you love
- Save $5 on any Unilever products! (including AXE, Ben & Jerry's, Bertolli, Breyers, Caress, Clear, Consort For Men, Country Crock, Degree, Dove, fds, Good Humor, Hellmann's, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, Just For Me!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton Tea Bags, Magnum, Motions, Nexxus, Noxzema, P.F. Chang's Home Menu, Pond's, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Ragú, Simple, Skippy, Slim-Fast, Soft & Beautiful, St. Ives, Suave, TCB, TIGI, TRESemmé, Vaseline, and Wish-Bone.)
- Save $5 on Lean Cuisine
- Save $5 on Little Debbie
- Save $5 on Lipton Bottled Iced Tea
- Save $3 on Wisk
- Save on Yoplait, Honey Nut Cheerios, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Totino's, SpaghettiO's, and more!
- SavingStar is the easiest way to save money on your grocery bill. Join today for free at SavingStar.com.